ASKOHSHELIA!

Feel free to ask me any and everything. If I don't have the answer, then by golly someone out there does.

-submit a question- -shelia's website- -home-
Enter your email address to subscribe to AskOhShelia!


powered by Bloglet

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Welcome to AskOhShelia!

2006 can be a time for new beginnings in every aspect of our lives.

Feel free to ask any question by either posting in the comment field or sending an email directly to askohshelia@aol.com.

Every Monday check back to see if your question was chosen for the question of the week. I would like to keep it interactive so if you have any advice that can help the person, you will have the option to comment on that week's question.

I write relationship type novels and articles and have talked to hundreds of men and women on various issues throughout the years. I am not claiming to be a relationship expert, but hopefully something on this blog will help you or someone you know make better and more conscious decisions.

I welcome feedback from readers. I will be answering questions from readers concerning issues on various subjects. If you have a question for AskOhShelia!, please send an email to: askohshelia@aol.com.

Until Next Time,

Peace and Love,



| Shelia wrote @ 7:53 AM



0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Post a Comment!

back to main page



Blogger powered | design by mela
artwork by illogirly for stockstash

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com