ASKOHSHELIA!

Feel free to ask me any and everything. If I don't have the answer, then by golly someone out there does.

-submit a question- -shelia's website- -home-
Enter your email address to subscribe to AskOhShelia!


powered by Bloglet

Monday, January 30, 2006

Old Flame - Fire Not There

OLD FLAME - FIRE NOT THERE

I recently heard from an old flame. What should I do? We had good conversation, but nothing romantic. He is really nice and I don't want to hurt his feelings. Signed Confused

Dear Confused,
I can understand you not wanting to hurt someone’s feelings. If you have no intentions of getting back with your ex and he’s trying to rekindle old flames; it’s best to be blunt and honest. Otherwise you risk giving off mixed signals which could lead to more hurt feelings. Explain to your ex, you wish him nothing but the best; however you’ve moved on and suggest he does the same. Do it tactfully and hopefully you guys can continue to hold civil conversations. If he gets too emotional about it, you may have to cut all ties, more for your sake than his.


Peace and Love,


Keep those questions coming. Have a question??? Feel free to leave your question by either posting in the comment field or sending an email directly to askohshelia@aol.com.


| Shelia wrote @ 12:15 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...
What if the blind date your friend set you on ended up being a disaster? Should I be mad at my friend? Help--No More Blind Dates.
4:19 PM 

Go Ahead, Post a Comment!

back to main page



Blogger powered | design by mela
artwork by illogirly for stockstash

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com