Feel free to ask me any and everything. If I don't have the answer, then by golly someone out there does.
Dear Shelia,
What if the blind date your friend set you on ended up being a disaster? Should I be mad at my friend? Help!
No More Blind Dates.Dear No More Blind Dates,
Since you agreed to go on the blind date, don't fault your friend. I'm sure they were only trying to help. Keep in mind that sometimes folks think they know what you want, but don't. Your taste in the opposite sex may be totally different than theirs. Chalk the date up to a bad experience and move on. Decline any future offers from freinds who insist on fixing you up with what they think is the "perfect date." Let your friend know that you would prefer to find your own dates. Thanks, but no thanks.
Peace and Love,

Keep those questions coming. Have a question??? Feel free to leave your question by either posting in the comment field or sending an email directly to askohshelia@aol.com. Next week, find out what "Been single too long but not desperate" asked.