Feel free to ask me any and everything. If I don't have the answer, then by golly someone out there does.
Dear Shelia,
I confided something to one of my girlfriends about my husband and now it's gotten back to him and he's livid. Should I dissolve the friendship or just give her a piece of my mind?
Signed
Thinking about drop kicking a friendDear Thinking About Drop Kicking a Friend,
First deal with your husband and figure out how you can make amends with him. Then I would suggest talking to the friend and find out why she felt the need to tell your business to others; especially if you told her something in confidence. As far as ending the friendship, only you can be the judge of that. Is this the first time she's done something like this or is this something she does all of the time? Is she quick to tell you other folks business? Why I ask? Because most folks who are quick to gossip about others are more than likely gossipping about you too.
Grant it your friend was wrong and I mean really wrong, but you have to take responsibility and own up to it with your husband. Hopefully, you two can work past this and reassure him that this won't happen again. When going through something it helps to talk to others, but look at this as a lesson learned. In the future, you should re-think who you confide in. Everybody can't be trusted especially when it comes to information about what goes on in your household.
Peace and Love,

Keep those questions coming. Have a question??? Feel free to leave your question by either posting in the comment field or sending an email directly to askohshelia@aol.com.